Black Tourmaline, Red Turquoise, Grey Quartz, and White Howlite beaded stretch bracelet.
Black Tourmaline has been used for centuries to repel and protect against negative energies. It can ease fears and promote confidence, which is why we feature it in our Haunted AF bracelets. We added red turquoise, grey quartz and white howlite, which are also known for their positive properties (plus they just happen to be our signature colors).
Each bracelet is handmade by Julie and Rebekah and proceeds from their sale go straight back into the Haunted AF podcast. Available NOW for a limited time.
*This listing is for one bracelet.
Style: Stretch Bead Bracelet
Material: 6mm natural beads
Bracelet Size: Available in 6” 7” 7.5” Because the bracelet stretches, 7 or 7.5 fits most adults but please factor in how loose or tight you like when picking a size.
* All VINTAGLIO jewelry is handcrafted one at a time and cast in Dallas, Texas USA and can take up to 1 week to produce (non monogrammed styles).
* US DOMESTIC GROUND SHIPPING
* INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING is available and varies depending on location
* RUSH SHIPPING Rates are available upon request
Payment is due upon ordering
* All VINTAGLIO jewelry is handcrafted one at a time and cast in Dallas, Texas USA. Due to the high level of customization, personalized styles with initials and/or dates can take up to 10 days to produce but all other items should ship within 3-4 business days.
* We can shorten production time on Monogram Wax Seals to 2 weeks for a fee of $30. Please note the fee is to rush the stamp used to make the wax seal that is then cast. The same process and care we use for all our jewelry is still used to make your unique piece.
* US DOMESTIC GROUND SHIPPING is always Free for orders over $35 and shipped with tracking
* RUSH SHIPPING RATES are available upon request
* INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING is auto calculated but we can quote other carriers like UPS, DHL, or FedEx
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Please note Monogrammed/Engraved/Personalized items cannot be returned but come with our lifetime quality guarantee. All other non personalized items come with a 14 day return policy and lifetime quality guarantee.
Tips to care for your Vintaglio
*To clean your Vintaglio, gently use a jewelry polishing cloth (these can be purchased at fine jewelry stores) or a fine brush with mild dish soap. Never use silver cleaner as it will remove the intentional oxidized patina showing the detailed parts of the piece.
*Take care when using harsh chemicals, swimming or using a hot tub as it may affect the patina finish.
*Common items such as perfumes or body lotions may dull the luster of your jewelry, or cause it to tarnish at an accelerated rate.
*As always, repairs/repatina are a FREE service. We do not cover shipping costs to us and we recommend using a service with tracking.
Please send an email with your request to Vintaglio@gmail.com
We love custom and personalization here at Vintaglio. Please send us your requests no matter how crazy. Please note that custom and personalized items will take longer. If you are adding initials to a pendant this can add a few days as these items are made on demand.
Etsy partners with a company called Asendia, in the US who receives your package from USPS and then sends it to you through the your country’s national postal carrier, similar to how USPS sends international packages.
Global Postal Shipping use a combination of carriers to help ensure a timely delivery. Etsy combines tracking information for each part of the package’s journey to show the history but there can be long gaps between movement. Tracking will be sent in an email when shipped but can also be viewed in the Etsy app and on Etsy.com in your account by visiting (You > Purchases and reviews). This is the only place to review tracking as there is not a number like you might be accustomed to.
Yes. Please let us know if you would like us to quote this option. For international orders it is usually costs more than the actual item purchased but is very quick.